Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's That Time of Year...

No, the title of this post is not alluding to one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs.

I'm blogging about finals. There are "Shhhh!" notices all over the residence hall, Gorgas is buzzing (at least on the first floor where you are allowed to buzz), and students are stressing out left and right. The Auburn game is over and even though we have a rare 13th game before the end of the semester, it's time to study.

I have two big group projects due, a paper to write about a speech that I gave a few weeks ago, a 90-ish page screenplay to write, and general studying to do. The screenplay is the big obstacle right now. Though I know exactly what happens and how my movie ends, the actual typing is the hardest thing to do, and since this is the grade of my Screenwriting class, I'd better get it right!

It's a tough time of year, and my progress has been slowed by the ah-mazing football season. I keep day dreaming of this coming weekend (ATLANTA!). Unfortunately, that isn't going to finish my screenplay.

Now, I'm going back to work so that I can make good grades!

Good luck!

No comments: