Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*Insert Key-Related Pun Here*

Kendra Key has my vote for SGA President!

After comparing websites and platforms for both candidates for SGA President, I made my decision. Granted, I knew enough about Kendra from last year's election to know how accomplished she is. I had seen her name on Environmental Ambassador fliers during the fall. I even have one of her plastic cups from her last campaign. (Okay, I was biased to begin with!)

Who can resist Kendra's brilliant parking ideas? I know I can't! I especially love that she wants to shorten the ticketing day by an hour! That is so helpful with night classes and late tests that start at 6! Also, her dining platform is fantastic to me. I think her approach to increasing businesses that accept dining dollars and bama cash will help more in the long run that just encouraging business to give student discounts. (Click HERE to see a video on the CW's website of this discussion.)

Kendra Key also has some intriguing ideas for technology, athletic events, and lowering costs on her website.

Check it out!


Also, don't forget that voting is happening NOW on http://www.mybama.ua.edu/! You can vote until Midnight on Wednesday!

No comments: