Friday, April 3, 2009

Five MORE of My Newest Obsessions

In January, I told you five of my newest obsessions. Now, I'm back with five more.

5. Flight Control
Flight Control is the newest addition to my iPod. It is an application that costs $0.99, and is really worth the money! It's so addictive. You draw out flight plans for three kinds of plans to land in their designated areas, and pray that they don't collide! You get a point for every plane/ copter that you land. If you own an iPod Touch or iPhone, look this one up!

4. Twitter
I wanted to mention Twitter one more time. After a few more weeks of using the hottest new website, I still love how it works! Just this morning, Demi Moore apparently saved a suicidal Twitterer! P. Diddy loves to tweet with positive energy and Ashton Kutcher once posted a video of his encounter with a Cheetah ("Say hello to your mother, Cheetah"). Follow me, @Slizabeth.

3. Don't Spill the Beans
Don't Laugh! I was hanging out with some friends when we decided to make a late night trip to Wal-Mart to buy Yahtzee... we found this game, too, and it is SO much fun. The easiest game I've ever played, its like the opposite of Jenga... you add one bean at a time to the pot, until it becomes unbalanced and spills all of the beans! Whoever gets rid of all of their beans first wins!

2. Dollhouse
FOX's new show, Dollhouse, has me hooked. I'm not sure what made me love it so much in such a short time, but it really is a good show. It comes from Joss Whedon, the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I don't want to give too much away because I won't do it justice. You just have to watch.

1. The Beatles - 1
I found a copy of the compilation CD 1 in Target for $14.99. It has 27 greatest hits from The Beatles, and it is a perfect summer CD. I highly recommend it!

No comments: