Monday, January 12, 2009

A Tuesday/Thursday Schedule.

This semester is an experiment for me. I was curious. I had seen plenty of my friends arrange their schedules so that they could have free Fridays (and sometimes Mondays as well).

It was bugging me. I wondered if I could do it and if I'd like it. So here I am, all of my classes piled onto Tuesday and Thursday, with one Monday/Wednesday class, and an extra lab on Monday. My observations thus far? Holy cow.

It is fantastic in theory... but a few things are bothering me. What if my teachers all plan tests for the same day? Essays? What about all that reading?

Okay, so the chances of a MASS test day are very slim, but still it's something to worry about. We're barely a week into this semester but I'm already optimistic that this could work. I might be able to get away with having Fridays off for a road trip or a visit home... I'm actually pretty excited about it, but I know I have to stay on track with reading and homework.

So far, I'd say having this kind of a schedule is a great thing... I'll let you know if something changes.

No comments: