Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Newest Gadget

Earlier this semester, I bought one of the most amazing gadgets! I was about to leave for the Tennessee game and knew that if I was going to spend the money, I'd really like having my new toy for the trip. So, with two days to spare, I made my purchase and started learning how to use my brand new Apple iPod Touch.

This is something I can't live without anymore. Because we are on a wireless campus, I can check my mail, facebook, and favorite news sources constantly! It's so portable! No, it doesn't replace my laptop, but I love how easy it is to use! The typing took a while to get used to,though. On long trips, I have my music and plenty of games to help time pass more quickly. There are 2-player games like air hockey, connect 4, and a game similar to guitar hero!

People ask me all the time why I didn't just get an iPhone. Really, I just didn't want a new phone service. Yes, the two devices are essentially the same except for phone capabilities, but the expenses that come with an iPhone just weren't worth it for me.

For someone who doesn't have as much access to wireless internet as I do, I'd probably tell them to pass on the iPod Touch, but for Alabama students, it is definitely worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello There,
Great job on your blog.Good content,informative and entertaining.
It appears that you have alot of experience in social networking.
Awesome job.Keep up the good work!
Marty & Cheryl
Check this out:
http://DR650.mygamebusiness.com/